la robe mariage  Index du Forum

la robe mariage
c'est tout pour meilleur service

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

My gown was butchered by the tailor + I had a terrible make

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    la robe mariage Index du Forum -> la robe mariage -> la robe mariage
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
albertalley

MessagePosté le: Ven 18 Aoû - 16:48 (2017)    Sujet du message: My gown was butchered by the tailor + I had a terrible make Répondre en citant

My husband and I got married at the hall city in the States on May and had a big wedding in Antalya on July. I was planing to wear a white Jumpsuit that I really love but just a month before our city hall wedding I saw this dreamy tulle gown and I loved it! My husband’s grandmother won’t travel to Antalya for our wedding so I thought I would wear this tulle gown instead of my jumper so she will feel like an actual wedding. I am very sensitive about the length of the skirts. I am petite and if I am wearing a long dress it has to touch the floor and shouldn’t show my shoes. Otherwise I look short. When I took my dress to the tailor I took my shoes with me and I told him that the dress should touch the floor. My SIL goes to that tailor very often so this is why I took my dress to him. 

For more you can check

Utility Management Service Video

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 18 Aoû - 16:48 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
ninishapatel

MessagePosté le: Mer 23 Aoû - 15:17 (2017)    Sujet du message: My gown was butchered by the tailor + I had a terrible make Répondre en citant

I wanted alterations so the staff disscussed with tailor exactly what I wanted. ... has there own experiences definitely recommend this shop, u can make your own ... My wedding dress was butchered as were my bridesmaid dresses-they fixed ... Awful. I can't think of another word to describe it. Bridesmaid dress shopping 

Visiter le site web du posteur
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 04:46 (2017)    Sujet du message: My gown was butchered by the tailor + I had a terrible make

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    la robe mariage Index du Forum -> la robe mariage -> la robe mariage Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation