la robe mariage  Index du Forum

la robe mariage
c'est tout pour meilleur service

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Two wedding dresses

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    la robe mariage Index du Forum -> la robe mariage -> la robe mariage
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
albertalley

MessagePosté le: Jeu 17 Aoû - 06:46 (2017)    Sujet du message: Two wedding dresses Répondre en citant

I had my first dress custom made and it hasn't turned out exactly as i wanted, the fishtail has ended up being quite a bit longer in the back than i originally thought, and they have said that a bustling it up won't look any good. As a result its not particularly movement friendly and i want to be able to have a dance and have fun. So 2 weeks out from the wedding i have decided to buy a second wedding dress on the advise of my mum and fiance haha. I've managed to get one of the off the rack dresses from the Karen Willis Holmes (the Alexandra) which when i tried on absolutely fell in love with it. 

So my question is at what point is it most appropriate to change into a second dress and also logistically how did you transport the second dress between ceremony and reception venue? 

Also my first dress i step into however my second dress has to go over the top of my head so any tips on getting a dress over your head without ruining hair and makeup would be greatly appreciated! 
Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
http://www.vogue.com.au/forums/showthread.php?t=396193

Fulfillment Solution Video Examples

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 17 Aoû - 06:46 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    la robe mariage Index du Forum -> la robe mariage -> la robe mariage Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation