la robe mariage  Index du Forum

la robe mariage
c'est tout pour meilleur service

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Where is my dress from???

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    la robe mariage Index du Forum -> la robe mariage -> la robe mariage
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
albertalley

MessagePosté le: Ven 11 Aoû - 14:41 (2017)    Sujet du message: Where is my dress from??? Répondre en citant

Hello
I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me find out where my wedding dress is from. My stepmum cancelled the dress order from the shop and ordered one from online instead. She said it was from America annd the only clue I have as to where it is from is a tag which was on the dress. I've looked online but can't find it anywhere. Just curious as to what she did and why.
 The tag says it's B & B Bailey bridal. It's a black tale which a picture of a carriage on it. Tried to upload photo but won't let mw
She apparently was ordering the same dress I picked but directly from manufacturer coz she could get it cheaper (not true). She was determined it was the same dress (it's not).  Thanks !
I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:
http://www.youandyourwedding.co.uk/forum/wedding-fashion/where-is-my-dress-…
Business Communication Video Exampes

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 11 Aoû - 14:41 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    la robe mariage Index du Forum -> la robe mariage -> la robe mariage Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation