la robe mariage  Index du Forum

la robe mariage
c'est tout pour meilleur service

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Some of my favorite things & some tips post wedding!

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    la robe mariage Index du Forum -> la robe mariage -> la robe mariage
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
albertalley

MessagePosté le: Ven 11 Aoû - 09:46 (2017)    Sujet du message: Some of my favorite things & some tips post wedding! Répondre en citant

Hey all. I've been coming here and reading posts for the past year or so planning my wedding. It has been super helpful getting ideas, seeing what other brides are experiencing, and what not. I got married a few weeks ago and wanted to join (I feel so special, hehe) and tell about some of my favorite things from my wedding in hopes it helps you make yours extra special or gives you some other ideas that you may not have thought of like you all did for me.

First was having comfy shoes to change out of and dance. I know there was quite the number of convos around this and it was totally worth it. After standing the entire day at pictures and the ceremony, dancing in some comfy shoes were so amazing and helped me keep the party going! I honestly just bought some cheapish flats that looked fancy from Nordstrom Rack.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:

https://w ww.hitched.co.uk/chat/f orums/threa

Energy Conservation Video

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 11 Aoû - 09:46 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    la robe mariage Index du Forum -> la robe mariage -> la robe mariage Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation