la robe mariage  Index du Forum

la robe mariage
c'est tout pour meilleur service

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

How easy is it to sell a dress you don't want but you have b

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    la robe mariage Index du Forum -> la robe mariage -> la robe mariage
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
albertalley

MessagePosté le: Jeu 10 Aoû - 14:45 (2017)    Sujet du message: How easy is it to sell a dress you don't want but you have b Répondre en citant

Help! I really do not want to wear my wedding dress anymore!!! 
The issue is that I bought it and had it altered from size 24 to size 14 and now I really don't like it but I don't really have a budget (well I have a credit card) to get a new dress. 
I spoke to the shop and I can't swap it for an alternative even though I have found another one from their shop it means I have wasted £200 in alterations and £500 on the wedding dress and then need to pay £500 more for another dress! I was trying to do this on a budget and its all gone horribly wrong...! 
My wedding is less than 2 months away any advise needed. Is it easy to sell non worn wedding dresses? If so where? Would I be likely to get the £500 I paid for it? 
Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:

http://www.youandyourwedding.co.uk/forum/wedding-fashion/how-easy-is-it-to-sell-a-dress-you-dont-want-but-you-have-bought/441550.html

Online Storage Video Examples

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 10 Aoû - 14:45 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    la robe mariage Index du Forum -> la robe mariage -> la robe mariage Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation